The information on this website is for the sole use of Toastmasters' members, for Toastmasters business only. It is not to be used for solicitation and distribution of non-Toastmasters material or information. All rights reserved. Toastmasters International, the Toastmasters International logo and all other Toastmasters International trademarks and copyrights are the sole property of Toastmasters International and may be used only by permission.
Do you know where your Club finished the year last year? Check out your progress this year against last year's results here Clubs are listed alphabetically, the green lines are this year, as of March 3 3014.
Click here to get the list of toastmasters who have been trained in the last two years. Please note, you MUST check that the person is not a member of any of the clubs represented in your contest (unless it is a club contest). Nor can the Chief Judge be a member of any of the clubs represented (unless at a club contest).
Beginning with the April 2014 dues renewal, a clubs must have eight members in order to be in good standing.
Please ensure that you are following the new 2014 speech contest rules:
1. There will be two contests this season: Table Topics and International
2. A person can judge at a club contest and still be a competitor at the area
3. Any judge cannot be a member of any club that a contestant belongs to at the Division and above contests. Club and area contests are ok as long as there is a balance of club representatives or 5 judges
4. There cannot be a charge for a contestant to compete. The host club will absorb the cost for the event. The division winner will get a certificate for the conference banquet that they can redeem if they wish. The district will cover that expense. The contestant will also not pay for the conference contest entry fee.
5. The only extra expense for the host club at the Area level and above is for the contest trophy. The cost will be paid to the area or division governor who will forward the payment to the LGET Dorian Guerard.
The Spring Convention organising team, headed by Teresa Cooper, are hard at work getting ready for the weekend of fun and activity that will enthrall us all with it stupendousness. On April 25-27 2014, it is packed full of wonderful speakers, and exciting guests. Book the date, and stay connected via the Spring Convention Website